Pages

Thursday 12 May 2011

Beware of SMW!

Favourited fashion blog Stardoll's Most Wanted (hotbuyzbazaar.blogspot.com) could be DEADLY to your computer! After seeing a teaser to a new post on my Blogger dashboard, I clicked on the link and this is what showed up.

*Click image to enlarge*

Strange, huh? No wonder so many people are getting hacked, this "wondercomments" thing could may well be a keylogger or something even worse that could mess up your computer for good!


Has this happened to you?

Are you going to avoid SMW?
__________
xoxo

P.S; No text has been hyperlinked in this post, just to be safe.

5 comments:

  1. Funny enough, that same message popped up at me, but the back-ground was BLACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! It certainly is one of my favorite blogs, though I've been to busy to visit my dashboard until just now when I saw your post.

    Thanks for doing us the favor of letting us know. Maybe it will be all cool by tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happened to me too! I was like, WTF?! x

    ReplyDelete