Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

CAUT (New segment!)

I thought this blog was getting a little dry so what better way to liven it up than with a new segment? I introduce to you all...



"CAUT" is an all new segment which publicises the outfits that top the best of the best! Every so often, I will hunt around Stardoll, index finger hovering above the "Print Screen" key waiting until I find that one utterly divine outfit, and when I do, I will snap it up, and then that outfit is declared "caut" and will be featured right here on SDFF! 


Let's kick it off with Stardoll's classiest; none other than Miss poohg_1993




Haley goes wild without looking trashy, and remaining classy by making her outfit top heavy, with a sleek bottom. She layers the items beautifully and matches them with a killer beauty queen hairdo to create an all round swank ensemble.


Thoughts on the new segment?
What do you think of the poohg_1993's outfit?




xoxo
freeduck___

No comments:

Post a Comment